Posted on 7:25 PM

UT-Bama Game

By Robin at 7:25 PM










We took Sydney to the UT-Bama game this weekend. SHE LOVED IT. She loved seeing all the people, watching all the comotion, giving high 5's and more. Here are a few pics from Saturday's activities.....She needed a long nap to get this party started :) Since I went to Grad School at Bama and Trace has UT ties, we were afraid to confuse Sydney with too many mixed messages. As you can see, her Daddy helped pick out her wardrobe for Saturday.


2 comments

Anonymous on October 27, 2008 at 5:35 AM  

Love those sweet giggles. I miss her. Looks like she's going to be true 'orange'.. Sorry I missed you guys Saturday, I was @ grocery store.
I borrowed a walker from Steph (for Carson)that I believe she said was Sydney's. THANKS! It's a lifesaver. Carson really likes the wheel-he thinks he driving, (typical boy).
Hope we can get together soon. I miss seeing you all.
Brenda


Julie Link on October 29, 2008 at 9:01 AM  

Sydney looks good in orange! Love the pic of Julie's high 5!!