Posted on 7:58 PM

Duck Duck Goose Sale & MORE DORA

By Robin at 7:58 PM

As most of you know, the bi-annual Duck Duck Goose sale is happening right now in Ktown. I was fortunate enough to get the opportunity to shop before it opened to the public. As most of you know, I love shopping. Even better, I love finding great sales. I found lots of great summer stuff, some still with tags. As I've posted before, Sydney is really into Dora right now. Here's something fun I found for her at the Duck Duck Goose sale. She is starting to play "pretend" and tell me funny things. Enjoy the picture :)

Here's the link in case you haven't experienced this shopping event before. http://www.dkdkgoose.com/main.html

4 comments

dotbird on April 2, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

Really funny!!!!


Robin on April 2, 2009 at 9:18 PM  

Even better is that I got to read her a NEW Dora book (from Miss Brenda) while she was wearing her Dora outfit. It was fun.


The Polks on April 3, 2009 at 5:19 AM  

That is so funny!! I love it. :)


Julie Link on April 3, 2009 at 6:20 AM  

What a funny girl! Sydney will have to teach Keaton all about Dora. We don't know Dora yet!