Posted on 8:58 PM

More Swimming

By Robin at 8:58 PM

Remember the post about swimming from early April...well, I finally downloaded a couple more videos from her March swimming sessions. She's still swimming and Trace says she's a little more advanced now, but I don't have it on video now....For now, enjoy more of her swimming and enthusiasm :) And notice, her extremely proud parents....ESPECIALLY her Daddy when acts like she's lifting weights http://traceandrobin.blogspot.com/2009/04/swimming-w-her-daddy.html. This may be more than you care to watch regarding swimming, but if so, just don't click on it ;). Not only am I using the blog to keep friends and family updated, but it's also a digital reminder to me of what Syd was doing at various points in her life (at least that's the plan for now).




2 comments

dotbird on May 17, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

I'm glad she loves the water.


Julie Link on May 19, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

Keaton loves to watch Syd jump and swim!!