Posted on 8:41 PM

Curly Hair, Bubble Head, Morning Hair...I Got it From My Momma

Filed Under () By Robin at 8:41 PM

This post is dedicated to hair. Sydney is getting curls and they are SOOO cute. Actually, they are cute most of the time. Her morning hair is more funny than cute, but decide for yourself.

Trace & I are unsure if she'll be upset about these posts when she is older, but at this point it will be a few years before she would be really mad :). Enjoy.










Bubble Head








See the curls. I got this seat so that when we play in the floor I can sit back comfortably and read her stories. She has decided this is her spot and baby can sit with her. She pulls my finger and tells me "up, Momma". She's a kid who knows what she wants even at this early age.








Oh yeah, and the picture you'll probably really get a kick out of.
It's ok, Sydney. Like the song says, "I got it from my Momma"......

1 comments

Mike and Kristy! on September 16, 2008 at 5:03 PM  

love the hair....looks like a morning after a crazy night of dancing! "she gets it from her momma"