Posted on 8:56 PM

Football Time in Tennessee

Filed Under (,,) By Robin at 8:56 PM

In case you aren't from the area or have been hiding under a rock, you probably know......it's football season. Here's our girl helping cheer on her Daddy's team at a local HS football game. GO Admirals!


Sometimes these games last a long time. Here's our girl at halftime enjoying some choc chip cookies. YUM!

And it isn't just the high school teams playing the game...... It's also COLLEGE football season. Here's our girl in some UT orange.




Here she is playing with one of her favorite purses from her Aunt Kristy.


YES!! Her Daddy is so proud she's a football fan....

2 comments

Dotbird on September 10, 2008 at 6:44 AM  

Cute, cute!


The Ritters on September 11, 2008 at 6:51 AM  

Hi Robin! I noticed your blog site on Julie's blog. I'm excited to see that you have one! I can't believe how big Sydney is! She is such a cutie! Hope you don't mind me adding you to my blog list! Hope all is well! :)