Posted on 7:42 PM

Blast from the past....

By Robin at 7:42 PM


I know everyone says Sydney looks like Trace, but I found something in the picture vault that says she may have a few of her Mommy's traits as well. She is starting to reflect traits on both sides of the family. It makes sense too b/c I don't even know who brings our mail. HA HA- just checking to see if anyone is reading the posts or just checking pictures :).

(This is the Christmas pic of me when I was about 21 months- 3 months older than Sydney's current age)

3 comments

Gerritnow on December 13, 2008 at 7:57 PM  

Hey, I love your photos..they are really nice...


The Polks on December 14, 2008 at 6:42 PM  

She does look like you! Cute picture. Hope to see you over Christmas.


Julie Link on December 15, 2008 at 6:03 AM  

Wow! She totally looks like her mommy! The curls and the button nose are a match!