Posted on 8:47 PM

I was tagged!

By Robin at 8:47 PM


and I'm supposed to put up my 4th picture from my 4th file...... Here goes....It's a picture of Trace and I from Christmas 2000.
No, we weren't dressed alike on purpose.
This is at my friend, Natalie's apartment before a night out in Asheville.
This is also the first time I brought Trace home to meet my family in NC. If you ever want a giggle and have a few minutes to hear the whole story, ask us about that week :). We hadn't been dating too long and after returning to Atlanta after a few days in NC with the family, it was a turning point for Trace and I. I called my sister and said after the last few days, this relationship would definately take a turn-we would either get married or never talk again. I'm so glad we're married!
Julie L- You are tagged! What do you have in your prize closet?

0 comments